COMEDK PGET Results 2012
Answer Keys and Test Scores of all the candidates will be published on the website, http://www.comedk.org. Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates stipulated. Subsequently the final result along with the Merit List will be published which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained
The test results will be published in two stages:
- Test Score Publication
- Final Merit / Rank List Publication
The Final Merit / Rank List will be sent to all the regulatory authorities. Individual rank card will be sent to eligible candidate/s only. The Rank List will also be made available at the COMEDK website, http://www.comedk.org
- Answer Keys to the COMEDK PGET-2011 will be published on the website only late in the evening, on 13/02/2011.
- Clarifications to the answer keys, if any, should be sought between 14/02/2011 to 17/02/2011 (Communications received after 17/02/2011 will not be entertained).
- Test scores of COMEDK PGET-2011 will be published on 22/02/2011.
- Clarifications to the Test Scores, if any, should be sought between 23/02/2011 to 24/02/2011. (Communications received after 24/02/2011 will not be entertained).
- The Final Rank list will be published on 26/02/2011.
Final Merit / Rank List Publishing
The final merit / rank list is generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be published on 26/02/2011.
- Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following, in the order specified:
- The principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers).
- Number of additional attempts during the course of study, i.e., M.B.B.S. /B.D.S.
- Total aggregate percentage scored in the M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. exams
- The age of the candidate, the elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
- In case of tie existing after exhausting in all of the above situations, merit will be based on random selection.