UPSEE Results 2012
- The results of UP SEE : 2011 alongwith answer keys will be declared on or before 30th May, 2011.
- Based on performance of candidates in UP SEE : 2011, separate merit lists will be prepared for each course. Merit position, score-card with total marks and marks obtained in each subject shall be available on website after the declaration of result.
- In case two or more candidates secure equal marks, inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:
- Firstly, by the number of incorrect answers given. A candidate giving lesser number of incorrect answers will be placed at higher merit.
B. Tech.: By the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry sections of Paper 1 respectively and then by age
B. Pharm.: By marks obtained in Biology, Chemistry, Physics sections of Paper 2 respectively and then by age.
B. Arch.: By marks obtained in Drawing Aptitude, Mathematics & Asthetics sensitivity section of Paper 4 respectively and then by age
B. Tech. (Ag. Engg.): By marks obtained in AG-I, AG-II, AG III section of Paper 3 respectively and then by age
B. Tech. (Bio Tech.): As in B.Tech./ B.Pharm as applicable
BHMCT/BFAD/MBA/MCA/Lateral entry: By age only
Candidate with higher age will be placed at higher merit.
- The cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE- 2011 for the merit of successful candidates is 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per UP State Govt. order.